Monday, October 27, 2008

Good Night

Sometimes we just have to wonder what the heck is wrong with some people. I hoped against hope that the boy was still alive. Maybe he had taken him somewhere and let him go, maybe, just maybe. But then to the hurt and dismay of us all, he was found dead. Not by a stranger but by someone who was suppose to protect him and love him and care for him. Now just as I think I am removed from this I go to my cohort meeting and find out that the boy went to that school. News media and grief counselors filled the school for most of the day. None of them were there when I got there but the buzz was going on about what had happened.
God is still in control. This calls for all of your strength and faith. This is a family devastated by a tragedy at the hands of a supposed love one. Its so sad. Three lives ended and another one wasted to a life in prison. God is still in control.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive