Saturday, October 25, 2008

Praise the Lord its done! Ihave posted and imported my journal.
Bali is very nice. I like the idea of a serene place.
I will honor God by believieng his word for me. I will honor him by magnifying his word and speak of his goodness and mercy in my life. I honor God when I speak of Him. Continual praise is in my heart, my mind and on my lips.

Last night the "Pocketbook Monologues" spoke to many of the women in that place. The resounding theme was of someone being used. Used for another persons desires and personal pleasure. Using someone you love, or say you love, to satisfy your desires without considering the other person. Don't awake love until its mature and ready. Love is patient and love is kind.

Song of Songs 3 offers insight into the insecurities but it also shows us the public display and the the affirmation of love. The day of his wedding. The public and private day of commitment.
Bless the Lord at all times. May his praises continually be in my mouth.
God bless you today and may you be a blessing to someone.

1 comment:

sanjit said...

You are a blessings to your readers :) May the Lord continue to bless you and inspire you to make a beautiful blog like this.

Followers

Blog Archive