Friday, October 24, 2008

The Promises of God

The promises of God are Yes!

Sometimes I have trouble believing his promises include me, but they do. I agree with mentally, I know God is Able, I know he is a Savior but can I fully and completely trust him for my life? What do I do when my mind staggers on the promise? I continue to meditate on the Word. I reflect on the promises. I think about how God has been in my life before and continues to be in my life now. I recall the blessings of the Lord. I remember the abundance that is possible. I know he has saved me, blessed me and continues to bless me. Trust Him. When I think about all that God has done for me and others in my life I dont find it hard to believe again. I can be a living example of Love. Don't ever take that for granted. Rejoice in the Lord when others have things go right in their lives. Teach me to talk in love to be patient and tender. Let me meditate on that vision of God's Promise in my life. Let me have a picture in my mind's eye. Let me keep concrete visions so that some day actually becomes one day and this day. Today I focus on God's promise being reality in my life, it will happen. God keeps His promise. I believe that. I trust Him to want to keep his promise to me. I am important, special and loved. I am the apple of his eye. God loves me. Be blessed today and be a blessing of love to someone.

1 comment:

Global Future said...

Bravo.
Nice blog.

Beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://holidayinparadise.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good job.

Followers

Blog Archive