Thursday, October 23, 2008

No Burdens

 

2732195480051187552IBbrSp_fs.jpg picture by st_johnisland

God's love is such that we should want to do his commandments.  It should not be because we have to but because we want to.We should want to please God. God wants us to love one another and forgive one another. Without love there will be no joy and the joy of the Lord is our strength. God knows what it takes for us to love and forgive in this world. Without God its impossible to be successful. So where does doubt come in

Psalm 73 show us contradictions between what we believe and what we experience. We believe God loves us and protects us but then we see those who are prospering and healthy and God is the furthest from their minds. But Lord I know that you hold me and keep me. I know the fate of those that dont keep your word. I struggle with my own inability to stay on the straight and narrow. I dont pointthe finger and say look at them or look at me, I am not boastful or prideful. I struggle with the best of them.  My flesh is physical and my heart will one day stop but my joy is that I will be in heaven one day with you. I pray that I continue to seek God and pray Gods prayers, meditate on the Word of God and stay faithful to God.that is my desire and I pray that it is not a burden.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. It has blessed me to know and love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive