Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Good Morning


Good Morning Lord. today is a wonderful day. I am blessed just to be here another day. I know that greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. I am reminded that Jesus took to sting out of death. we have the victory. Satan is a liar and he has been defeated. In my life, God is in control. So I don't get to walk around with the doubtful expression that "its OK under the circumstances" Jesus defeated Satan and we are victorious. Jesus turned it around and gave the victory to us. We are overcomers.
I voted yesterday and it took about an hour and fifteen minutes. I'm glad I did it but I think the lines on Tuesday are going to be great in some places. I imagine there will be an increase in all locations.
I pray that you are well and relaxed. I hope you are enjoying yourself. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive