Sunday, October 26, 2008

Early, Early Day



Today I went to the 8:30 service thinking Iwould have time to worship, grocery shop, and get back in time to do some actual work on my portfolio before I was too tired. Of course that all was contigent on the little one taking his nap when we got home. But oh no, he took a small nap on the way home, 30 minutes max, and he was up for the afternoon. I had to wait till his mommy got home so she could entertain him. I still managed to get started by 6pm. Its 8:17 now and I have managed to get something done.

Thank You God. Thank you for such a wonderful day. I could express how I was blessed at the 8:30. It was a good sermon. They sung one of my favorite songs. "I love the Lord,He heard My Cry". Bake sale after church. Got a parking spot in the lot.
I have not figured out how to add pictures. It probably requires reading something and following directions. Oh Well. God will guide me.

I pray that my actions stay consistent with my beliefs. I thank God for another day. Allowing me to worship Him, I shall praise Him forever, and ever and ever. What if I had the opportunity to see Jesus here on earth, what would I say, what would I feel? What would He say to me? How would that encounter change my life? Do I prepare and believe that he will return? I pray that I make god's values my values.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive