Sunday, October 19, 2008

Change is Coming

Christian Comments

I ask God to help me be more open and flexible to the changes that he desires to bring about in my life. Teach me to be more flexible, harden not my heart. Show me the things that I needed to have been least rigid about.  Help me have a new perspective, new excitement for the future and the ability to calm my nerves when there is uncertainty.

When it is the "first of the first" of anything, there is always apprehension.As I meditate on the word I find solace. We don't know what the future holds but we do know a change is coming. If we are able to speak what is in our hearts and be truthful that change is necessary then we are able to embrace and welcome change. Speak the Truth. Let your heart be your guide. God will put the words in your mouth. I ask God to allow me to be flexible, loving and consistent. Allow me to bring about the desires that he has for me in my life. Let me do the desires of God's heart.

I pray for a safe journey for you. I am so happy to know that you are going to take some time off. I pray that you do rest and reflect. This has been a challenging two years since you were on vacation, a real vacation. A lot has hapened, your world is very different since you were there last. We need you to restore yourself and to love yourself. I need you to do that. I wish I was going with you, but who knows, one day that just might be the reality. With plenty of prayers, supplication, mercy and forgiveness, all things are possible. All things are possible for me, I believe that it can and will happen to me. I love you. Be blessed and be a huge blessing to someone else. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive