Monday, April 21, 2008

Time

One thing I will o is spend les time going over what I say in this journal. Sometimes the best response is when it is spontaneous. I  am going to be more spontaneous.

Today I was so tired. It is near the end of school, the weather is warm and the children are not thinking about school. We are now on track e so they will come back  Aug 5th instead of September. I am so planning my trip for Hawaii in September and October. I cant believe how excited I am just to be going somewhere far, far. away.

I have to go pick up Anna now and take daddy to get his hair cut and shave. I am taking a personal day tomorrow because we need to take care of some personal business for the building; It will probably take two days.

Take care and know that someone cares very deeply and sincerely for you. New words for a new situation.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive