Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hello

Well I got my ellipitical machine together now and I used it today for the first time. It was a birthday present and I am so glad I have finally gotten it put together. Now I just have to use it everyday. Weight Watchers continues to inspire and encourage me.

The presidential race has taken an interesting turn. Hill and Bill have taken the obvious route to the white house.  Let's appeal to the poor white trash. Let's put up our banner of whiteness and run with this trailer park, beer swilling, wrestling, and country music mentality. That's all we need to win the white house. It is such a manipulation. I would hope that the blacks who thought that Bill was their man and all for the black people are able to see his true colors. That does reflect back to Hill.

Barack has his problems. The pastor story needs to end. Enough has been said on that note. He doesnt need to bring that up again. He has got to win again to stay successful. No matter what he is the first true contender of color for the white house.

We may get air conditioning in our building at school. That will be so good if it comes true. We start back August 4th so you know it will still be hot and we will have many hot days to go. I might get a lab too. We'll just wait until that happens.

Well its time to say goodnight. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive