Sunday, April 13, 2008

Talk To Me

Smile...though your heart is breaking....smile.....eventhough you are crying...Smile.

We have very similar and very different things going on in our lives right nwo.

I had a horrible fight in my room on Thurs, blood and all and I have to also remember the fight earlier in the week with a parent and a child in the lunchroom. I dont want to be desenthized to the violence. I am just too close to the front line.

I'm visiting my Aunt in  the hospital who fell in the shower and has three broken ribs. She's disoriented and doesnt know much right now.

Tonigh I have to take my dad to visit her. Tomorrow I have to take him to his building and pick up the mail and check things ourt.

I have training for the next two days so that's a pleasure. Anything is better than school right now.

Wednesday I have to go back and try to talk about conflict resolution, bullying, and respect for others.

I get up every morning and get on the tred mill for 20-30 minutes every day. I need that exercise.

I pray that I can stop doing what I have been doing, which is nothing, and begin to do something.

I pray for you daily. I know your life is very complicated right now and you are praying that this is not the final watch for you and your dad. I always wanted your dad to know that you would not be alone. I wanted him to see you with someone that made you happy. I know he loves you and wants the best for you.

You believe I can do this dont you? You believe this is possible for us? I have to rely on your strength right now. Everything seems so overwhelming and busy. You said keep busy and I am busy. I just keep going on and on and on.  I question everything and wonder where this will all lead.

God says just hug him and hold on . Dont say anything jus wait. Just stand there. So that is what I will do.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive