Monday, April 7, 2008

Good Night

What was today about? Were we walking the path that God wanted us to? We were very spiritual today.

There's a hole in my soul that wont heal. I feel that. I know that hole.

I pray for you daily, throughout the day, during the night and when I wake in the morning/ There is some serious pain in your life.  Inside  in my inner being I long for you. I know that you are going through some horrible, horrible times. YOU ARE LOVED. I don't care how much hate mail, letters, comments and dirty looks you receive. I believe the devil is real, but God is greater and mightier than any devil. We will pray with out ceasing. We will keep our minds and hearts on Jesus.We will do the things necessary to please God.

You have to know that I don't give up.  Today was close but not where I want us to be. I want more. I know I  have a lot of things I am responsible for and I am very passionate about all of them.  But I can and will leave all of this. "the job, the family, anything that is standing in the way of you and me. My only goal is to have my own Trinity, YOU, ME AND GOD. I DON'T LOOK BACK AND WONDER IF I CAN LEAVE SOMETHING, I CAN AND NOT LOOK BACK.

I don't write because I am too busy, I don't write because I just don't know what to say, I feel as if I have exhausted this journal and I am just trying to reestablish the connection. I know with all of the events taking place that this is just one more problem for you. I don't want to be a problem for you. I don't want to hurt you in any way, I love you. I want you to be well and protected. I want you to feel secure and know that I will follow you anywhere and do anything for you. I say that and I know that my actions do match with my words. Why is that? I think you think I am arrogant. I pray that I am not. I want to be humble. There is so much I want to say, its in my head. When I try to put it down on paper it just doesn't seem the same.

Well good night and be blessed. Rest your mind and your body. You have a fight ahead of you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive