Sunday, April 20, 2008

Expectations

I am so intent on moving forward. I review and remember the fact that we have to have expectations when we go to God. We must expect to receive from our Father.

I find that I am not ready to give up in anyway. I complain that the time has been so long and that this journal writing has been over four years but yet and still I know that I do not want to lose. I don't want to just keep getting along alone. I want to live a life with you and I will not stop until that happens or something very darn close to it. I had been ready to live alone but now I demand and expect something different.

I have to get the counselor thing together. My insurance requires me to notify them first. I had picked someone before and just didn't follow through. I will follow through now. I will do what I have to do.

I noticed you walked down on the other side today. I notice the things that you do. I vow not to tell you that I love you, or call you my sweetheart or my darling or my love unless I do it in person. I don't want to torture you or make you feel bad in anyway. I don't want to say anything to you here that I don't say to you in person. I will only hope and pray that you know my heart. Good Night. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive