Monday, April 14, 2008

Hello Darling

Its always nice to have a very uneventful day. Training went well. I was tired but oh well.

I went home and then we left to visit my aunt who has now been moved to the nursing home. I braided her hair because we are so conscious about how we look. She enjoyed our visit. We stayed over an hour. Always you have to remember that you bring joy to those in the hospital, nursing homes and prison when you visit.

Then we left near 7PM and I went home to cook for my lazy family.

We are now a track e school and I plan to take a vacation in September. The last week of September and the first week of October I am going to Hawaii. Maui to be exact. You talk about how much you love I just have to check it out. I have something to look forward to for my vacation. I haven't gone on a real vacation since 2004. I am really looking forward to this,. I nee some time away.  My dad will come, maybe Anna and Austin, maybe my mom too. I don't know or care. I told them I am going with or without them.

This week will go by quickly. Mon and Tues training. Wed with the children. Thurs parents are here, Friday children again and then there is the weekend. Finally, my weekend. I get to have a Sat and Sun.

I am listening to the American Experience on Walt Whitman. I have a fondness for him since I was introduced to him in college. Leaves of Grass was the first real poem that I found interesting about the civil war. I am tired and I will go to bed now.

I love you and pray for you daily, Take care and be blessed. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. TAKE CARE AND BE BLESSED.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive