Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday

Thank You Lord for today.even with all the struggles it has been a good day. My cold will leave me eventually, I will be well, in Jesus name. the Lord is my Rock and my Counselor. My true salvation.

I hate that I couldn't be there tonight but the weather conditions were not good and I would have been very distracting with all the coughing that I have been doing. I want to hear the cd. I look forward to Friday. I have my ticket already so I know I will be there.Time is so precious, we have so very little of it to spend in the same space, I try to make sure I am at those moments all the time. Its important to me to be where you are.

Obama is doing really well. I hope/pray the momentum continues.

Be blessed tonight and be a blessing to someone. Good Night.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive