Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Trinity

Letting Go of Bitterness

Father God help me to let go of bitterness. Help me to find justice in situations that seem unjust. Allow me to not distort situations and help me to see the right thing that needs to be done in any situation. Let me not be walk around with unresolved anger due to hurt and betrayal. Let me heal. Let me escape. Let me trust. Let me obey. Help me to understand that rejection is not more than I can bear. Help me to let go of bitterness and resentment.  Give me the grace to stand firm and to the ability to know that the process is not over with me. Give me strength to be compassionate and kind to others no matter what the situation. Allow me to forgive. Make every effort in my life to show me how to walk in peace. Do not allow the root of bitterness to grow within me. Show me how to love. Lord search my heart, you know my feelings and my struggles.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive