Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Healing Emotions

Praise the Lord. Thank you for healing my damaged emotions. Father God I come to you with a feeling of shame and emotional hurt. Lord I know my journey requires me to continually unfold the past until all is told. I want to find the past in my life and move to my future. Lord you are powerful in my life. I am feeling better, I know that sometimes when you begin to heal yourself , go to doctors and professionals, you have to be ready to hurt. You have to know that there will be some pain accompanying your growth, I know Lord that you accompany me in every step of my journey. You are my hiding place and you preserve me from trouble. You keep me safe. You surround me with song and with love and with patience. I am living a chosen life. You know me since my mother's womb and I am wonderfully made. I am your handiwork, you have delivered Be Blessed and know that you are loved very much. Good Night.

Ephesians 2:10 (New International Reader's Version)

 10 God made us. He created us to belong to Christ Jesus. Now we can do good things. Long ago God prepared them for us to do.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive