Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Thursday

Father God I ask for forgiveness. Today I will continue to ask for forgiveness.

I forgive those who have wronged me and ask for healing of my anger and unresolved hurts.

I realize that I am responsible for my own behavior, I am accountable to you for my thoughts, words, and actions.

Thank you for the Holy Spirit who leads me into reality and the truth. The truth shall set me free. Lord help me to discern the truth. Help me to understand that wisdom is a gift.

Anything that I am angry about, let me be free of that anger. Let me not hold grudges against anyone. I hold nothing in contempt in my heart. Any unresolved hurts I want to resolve and move forward. I know its easier said than done to forgive and forget, but Lord I want to do just that. Free my mind of anything that is not like you. I desire to be well balanced. Cautious of the devil who continuously roams the earth trying to kill, steal and destroy me. In the name of Jesus I stand firm, determined and strong. Rooted and established in Jesus  the Christ.

I draw my strength from You Lord. Your strength causes me to be steadfast and trustworthy. I can continue knowing that I have a mighty God with me. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, I have the key to the private quarters, I am in the inner inner circle of the Most High God.

 I am loved and cherished. I walk in love toward my family and friends. I remove any resentment or hurt feelings that I may have had. I am able to resist any hypersensitivity, irritability and touchiness that I may have felt or had towards anyone in my daily walk with God. I am free of that burden. I stand firm in my faith that those things are removed from my life. I seek daily to walk in the path of the Lord. 

Thank You Lord for you are with me. I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony.

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. "John 13:34-35 (NIV)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive