Sunday, February 10, 2008

Certain Things

Certain Things make you feel different than other things.

Of course you want everything to work wonderfully when you are there.

I am so pleased and happy to hear that TV One is going to fix McMahon Hall. I pray that the women's bathroom is on that agenda. We need to have something more suitable for women with small children and toddlers. I think anything that you do will be greatly appreciated; I have been at this church for almost fifteen years and I would love to see a change. Congratulations to your church for winning the opportunity to have "Divine Restoration" visit your church.

I'm watching African American Lives 2 and it is both interesting and hurting. Its great to have black history month and the fact that we have such wonderful recognition. But as Gates says "who wants to remember all that pain?"

We all have people who have experienced such horrible hardship in their lives.  The horrible truth about the injustices of the past will not be forgotten. We believe that a new day is here.\

I pray that we can find solace for certain hurts in the past.

This is black history month and we are going to hear more and more painful truths about black families.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive