Sunday, February 3, 2008

Love Struck

 

Cornel West's at Saint Sabina.

We are not color blind, we are love struck.

We want to see color. We want to include our differences.

We are standing on the verge. You and I have to fight for our relationship.

I am working on the inside and outside of me. I want to be more for God. In all areas of my life. I have lots of appointments for this year now. I have dentist, dermatologist, allergist, psychologist,optometrist, gynecologist and internist physicians on my list for appointment.

A change is coming for me.

I will have contacts.

I am ready for a change in my life. a drastic change. I will go to the professionals for help with everything in my life.

My heart, my mind and my soul are in need of repair. I need to love my self by taking care of my self. Taking care of my inner most being as well as my outer shell. My essence is at stake. My heart has hardened to my existence. I stopped caring for me while I cared for others. Now I have begun to care for me and know that I don't have to ignore me while still caring for others. I love myself more each day. My calling is to be loved and to show love. I am lovable. I love me. I have to love me to know that God loves me and that's a beautiful thing.  I'm blessed and highly favored. Be blessed tonight, be a blessing to someone.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive