Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good Morning

Psalm 69:30 (70 kb)

Good Morning. Oh how I've missed you. Where did the time go, why did we stay away for so long? I'm back and I'm ready to write. 

Lord, Lord, Lord.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.

You are everything to me.

Hope for tomorrow.

Master. Savior.

I am so blessed to have you in my life. To be able to just sit here and know that you will connect with me today. That you are looking forward to connecting with me today.

I know and believe in my heart that no weapon formed against us will prosper and that any tongue that rises against us in judgment will be proven wrong.

Lord I pray for your continual abundance; spiritually, physically and financially. As long as I am here for another day I have been blessed and highly favored.

Lord we are going to work on the contacts. Today is my allergy test. I know the contacts can work because the felt just fine, I just have to handle them better. When I get my next pair, I will make sure they are in the containers when I take them out of my eyes so that they don't dry out. I will not open it while I am driving and think I can put them on at a traffic light and last but not least I will respect the fragile nature of the lens. I do love the contacts, once I get my new set, or really just a new left one. I will be very mindful of the delicate nature of the lens.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive