Friday, February 1, 2008

Good Morning

Praise the Lord and thank you Jesus.

I had all the best intentions of going in to work today.

Got on the ramp, just after going through the toll and started to spin, almost hit a car on the shoulder then began to spin into the lanes. Went over two lanes and managed to not hit anything. Got control of the car and quickly thanked God as I continually just called Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Father God, Lordy, Lordy and any other words I could say to get God's attention. After God saved me from hitting anything I made up my mind I could not go in to the city today. It was already an hour and forty five minutes on the Stevenson. Then it took me a half hour just to get back home which would normally take five or ten minutes.  Thank You God for saving me today. Today you saved me, as you do even when I don't know you are saving me. This is an ugly storm and if you don't have to be out in it then don't go out.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you and I thank God I am here to say that. 

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive