Saturday, February 9, 2008

Good Morning

 

Lord I pray that no weapon formed against me or you shall prosper.Any tongue that rises against me or you in judgment shall be shown to be wrong. This peace,security and and tranquility is my inheritance and possession as a child of God. Father God you will contend with those who contend with me. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High , this secret place hides me from the strife of tongues and gossip. I am not anxious and I know that I speak the truth. God is with me in all of my court and business endeavors. I thank you Father God that Satan and all of his menacing figures are not victorious with me. I am strong with you Lord and I am powerful with your shield of faith. You hide me in the secret place. Thank You for loving me. Thank You.

17 haughty eyes,
       a lying tongue,
       hands that shed innocent blood,

 18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
       feet that are quick to rush into evil,

 19 a false witness who pours out lies
       and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive