Sunday, August 29, 2004

Waiting

I'm waiting for my mother to return so we can go down to Champaign for my baby's birthday. This is her 21st year. Its special to her. My mom, my dad, my daughter and me.

I'm also waiting for the webcast of St. Sabina to come on. Its 11:30 and its still not on yet? Why?

I will have to catch the snippets when I get home this evening.

Thank you Lord for waking me up this morning. Thank you lord for allowing me to see another day. Thank your for protecting my journey home last night and the night before in that terrible storm. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Dear lord if you would take a moment and dispatch an angel to protect our journey down to Champaign and back I again give my thanks. I bless your holy name and I love you lord. I am in love with you. I worship you for who you are and what you have done for us. If you never do another thing again I will worship you until my last breath. Lord I love you. While I am not in your house of worship today you are constantly on my mind and I will reverence in yur glory all of today. I love you, I love you, I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive