Sunday, August 15, 2004

The Air We Breathe

 

                                          The Scent

Wash with Oil of Olay body wash Complete for dry skin

Spray with Bath and Body Works Pleasures Moonlight Path with lavender extract Body Splash

Spray with Escada Perfume

Viola, Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy

It is me, It is for you, I love you, I am in love with you

 

God is so amazing, here I was, grumpy that I had to attend the early service, fretting that I would only have have an hour with you because I had to leave early to go to work and bam, what did God do, he had you attend my service. What a nice surprise. What an appropriate message. What a good morning. Did you miss me when I left? Did you wonder why I was sitting in the rear?  Did you look for me? Did your eyes search for me? Our eyes didn't have a chance to have a real  encounter. I told you good bye with my heart and my mind. I listened to you in the parking lot  for a minute. Thank You for being there for the 8*30. I know you must be tired, it was a long day for me and a long day for you. Rest and enjoy your evening. Good Night Sweetheart.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive