Thursday, August 26, 2004

3x3x3

 

                                          

What a day. I'm going to write anyway. Faith. Faith in you and faith in me. Faith keeps us strong. I walk by faith and not by sight. Nothing has changed my feelings and I will still love you no matter what. I know what the number 1998 means now. 1+9+9+8=27 which =3 cubed or 3x3x3. The number three... I guess I will see you next week.

The children are really very interesting. I can't wait until I'm there every day.

So I guess these are reflections, ponders and wonders. I have to get back to the level of care for my thoughts and emotions that I had before I realized you might be aware of my journal writings. These ramblings have served me well and I look forward to writing when I can. I think its best you dont respond.

A response would turn this into a chat. But then a response would also validate tow way  communication. HMMMMM. Lets think about that for a while.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive