Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Favor

Now the king was attracted to Esther more than to any of the other women, and she won his favor and approval more than any of the other virgins. So he set a royal crown on her head and made her queen instead of Vashti. And the king gave a great banquet, Esther's banquet, for all his nobles and officials. He proclaimed a holiday throughout the provinces and distributed gifts with royal liberality.

Esther 2:17-18

Favor with the King

I have favor. One night with the King. I want favor. I need favor.

OOOOhhhhh he looked sooooo handsome!!!! I love hhim in blue!!

I HAVE FAVOR WITH THE KING.

ME, the little colored girl from the southside, has favor with the KING.

He can have anyone , anywhere, and he wants me. I see no one but him. No one even peaks my interest but him. I asked God to send me someone to jumpstart my heart and he sent someone who was able to sneak in, unlock all the barriers I had set up around my heart and just rev it up. Now I'm like a giddy school girl in love. I never expected nor wanted, until recently, to have recognition that I even had a heart. I was ready to live out my days alone, now I can't imagine doing that alone. I was comfortable with myself. I had a routine, a life, an existence. I was quite ready, until he came along.

Protocol, Protocol, Protocol. remember how to act, what is appropriate, what does he like, what doesn't he like, who knows those things, who are the ones with the intimate knowledge, will I be allowed in the inner court? Don't screw it up Judi, don't despair, with God on your side, success is emminent, and KNOW that God is on your side.

He loves me, he loves me, he loves me.

I love him, I love him, I love him.

We love each other.

Love, Love, Love.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive