Sunday, August 8, 2004

God Bless You

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear.     1 John 4:8

We can choose to acknowledge or continue to ignore.

Why must I be a prisoner of faith in you, God alone has ordained this union. God alone will allow this union. If it is to be it will be due to his calling. I am a prisoner of being in love with you and a prisoner of hope in a promise of an "us". Was this what you needed to hear?  Will this soothe your soul? Will you find solace in those words or are there other words that you long to hear? What now? How long? When?  Have you grown tired of me? Has a new love turned your eye? Do I bore you? Does this mean anything to you? What words do you need? What sounds must they make, what consonants and vowels must you hear, what syllables must I say to let you know you command my thoughts daily, hourly, continuously? What must I say and how do I say it to let you know that you make a difference in my world. What are the words, please, tell me now, to ease my suffering.

I love you, I'm in love with you.

You touched my heart today and I just want to say I love you, I trust you and I have faith in you. God is working something out with me and while my silence is maddening I believe it makes me look like an idiot! I'm not an idiot! Don't give up on me, Please, don't give up on me!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive