Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wonderful Day





Thank You Lord for today. I cherish the moment. Today was the "impacted teacher" fair. We are impacted but we continue on. I refuse to dwell on the negative of this situation. God has a plan for me. God has the ideal situation for me. I am working towards a wonderful situation that is perfect for me. God knows what I need and I pray for the right situation. I will leave that in God's hands. I have turned it over to the Lord. Thank you Lord for reminding me that it is in your hands. I have three good possibilities. I am encouraged. If not this then something else. I will make a difference where ever I am. I have to challenge myself and keep my focus. Keep Jesus the focus in my life. Thank You Lord for this day. We are in wedding mode and each and every day is a day for blessings. Everything is going to be alright.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive