Thursday, August 29, 2013

Trusting inYou

Luke 12:22-26

New International Version (NIV)

Do Not Worry

22 Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. 23 For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. 24 Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! 25 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life[a]? 26 Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?



Good Morning Lord. Thank You for waking me up today. I put my trust in you. I refuse to worry about anything. If I can trust you and believe that you are strengthening me for what is  to come then I am prepared. Whatever the day brings, I am prepared. I wait for you. I trust in you. I believe in your ability to guide me. I trust in you. I will not worry. I will trust you. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive