Sunday, August 18, 2013

I am an Eagle




Isaiah 40:31
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (NIV)


Thank You Lord for today. What a blessing. I just love it when you bless us with your eagle analogies. Eagles mate for life. Eagles are higher than the other birds, yet never lonely. They are not alone even though they are few and far apart. I loved it when I first heard you preach about eagle mentality during a bible study long ago. You brought out your slide projector and you were so sincere/ I love it when I can feel your heart reaching out to me. I just love you so much. I pray that we survive this process. God I want to be the one for him. I love him. Please help me. We need each other. We are mated for life. We are eagles. I am committed. I trust that you are too. Maybe we are freefalling and will stop, just before we reach the bottom. We have to stay locked together, in a perfect glide. We can do all thing through Christ. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. You know we are going to make it together. We have to.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive