Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Cost of Discipleship




Luke 14:12-14
12 Then Jesus said to his host, “When you give a luncheon or dinner, do not invite your friends, your brothers or sisters, your relatives, or your rich neighbors; if you do, they may invite you back and so you will be repaid. 13 But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, 14 and you will be blessed. Although they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.”


Good Morning Lord. Thank You for today. I am blessed to be here again. I look forward to whatever is in store for me today. I walk into today knowing that you have designed this for me. While the world changes around me, you never change. You are my rock. Today I get to go to my new school. I was part of the process of picking the new principal last night. Lord out of the three candidates there was one who stood out. We would be blessed to have her though I can see she is a very assertive person, but that is what is needed to be a principal. We have to be in full combat mode. What do we need to do to be successful? Get the best and be the best. Help those who need our help. Be humble, show humility. Sometimes the cost is too high, but it must be paid. Thank God for showing us the way. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you. I'm off to work. Yea.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive