Thursday, August 1, 2013

Good Morning


Acts 23:11

New International Version (NIV)
11 The following night the Lord stood near Paul and said, “Take courage! As you have testified about me in Jerusalem, so you must also testify in Rome.”

Good Morning Lord. I'm Here again. Thank You Lord for today. God I do ask that you show me your protective hand in my life today. I know I will run into some challenges today  and I will try to do my very best. There are going to be decisions to be made. Accusations made.  I have to get ready for his doctor's appointment. Pray that we can find out something more about this blood in the urine. This has been going on for weeks now. Let me focus on the right thing to do. Keep us safe and confident. These next two weeks will be very busy. Its just the way things are. Thank you Lord for looking out for me. I'm excited that I will be able to walk this week, but I wont be able to next week. Rehearsal Dinner. Then Saturday is the wedding. I can't wait for it to be over. I have to be excited and happy for my little girl but trust me, I am ready for it to be over. Take courage! Be strong! This will soon be over. You are very important to me and I pray that you have a good day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive