Monday, August 12, 2013

Thankful


2 Corinthians 1:20

New International Version (NIV)
20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God.


Thank You Lord. I have sat down many times to write a note. I have prayed over every step of this week. What to do Lord, what to do. God do I bring him home and take on that responsibility?  Its like I have answered the question as I write it. Of course you bring him home. Thank You Lord for the job. I prayed that I could have a match. Something that was compatible with me, my temperament and my nerdiness. Science teacher at a magnet school seems like a good fit for me. I am so blessed to be able to have a good school. Location wise it is pretty much a straight shot for me. I am really happy about this position. God you have been awesome to me so I will trust in your decision. I have prayed and prayed on all of this. My tears are my own. I miss you so much. I love you and pray that you are thinking of me too. You are a big flirt, but you already know that. I missed you so much. How can I really say I missed you when we are so far apart, yet somehow so close together? So I look over my notes from bible studies and steady myself for the future. Birth the twins of faith and patience. Look to people who have lived the journey I am living now. Choose carefully who I imitate. Choose those who are reflecting God. God answers the promises on his terms and his times. God doesn't do it on our terms. God will fulfill his promises and make good on his promises on his time. Not a word of God has failed.
2 Corinthians 1:20
Promises of God are yes and Amen.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive