Monday, August 5, 2013

Thank You Lord

Daniel 11:31-35
31 And forces[a] shall be mustered by him, and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress; then they shall take away the daily sacrifices, and place there the abomination of desolation. 32 Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits. 33 And those of the people who understand shall instruct many; yet for many days they shall fall by sword and flame, by captivity and plundering. 34 Now when they fall, they shall be aided with a little help; but many shall join with them by intrigue. 35 And some of those of understanding shall fall, to refine them, purify them, and make them white, until the time of the end; because it is still for the appointed time.


Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today. I am here one more time to get it right. I am humbled to be here. I have been blessed with another day to please you. Lord you have forgiven me and allowed me to move forward. My past is just that, the past. I walk into my future. Boldly and with confidence.

 Lord I will make my mind like a still small pond in the middle of the forest, ready for you to drop your thoughts into it. I want my mind to be filled with your thoughts. Your thoughts are not my thoughts, your ways are not my ways but if I can focus on you and not worry, then we can come together as one.

 Don't worry about the future. I cannot influence one thing to be different from your will, Oh Lord. I will listen for your influence. I will pray for your guidance. I will remain faithful to you. For all my wanderings, I am faithful.

 Lord, I did like the sunrise services, its just that last year the parking was an issue and I didn't bring money for the meter so I didn't want to get a ticket. That's why I left early. I was not prepared. I will pray that it comes back next year.

 Lord I pray for the scoreboard that I know is ours to have. WE will receive the donations needed to make this happen. Our national attention will continue to place us in the nations spotlight for continual support. We will be successful.

 Our focus is on your words and your thoughts. Lord our world is on high alert but we are focused on you. Thank you for your blessings and for your continual support.

 I am encouraged to believe in my 48. Whether its days, months or years. I'm believing something good is going to happen to me. I give praise and glory to God. I love you and will continue to thank God for that love. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive