Friday, July 6, 2012

Watering Love







Thank you God for today. You blessed me today Lord. I got a chance to work with My Love. He is so wonderful. I pray Lord that I never stop loving you. I am so lucky to be able to love such a thoughtful, wonderful, loving, kind person. You had a lot of workers who were there to bless the people and they were truly blessed. I'm so glad to have found you. I love you. I humble myself to you. I will come when you call, do what you ask, not in a cultish sort of way, but because it reflects social justice, love, truth, and kindness. You are amazing. I love you. God Bless you and good night. I will miss you tomorrow and will look forward to Sunday. Be Blessed and be a blessing to someone special. You have blessed me and I look forward to more chances to be together.


"...I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink."
Matthew 25:35

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive