Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Good Morning My Love


Psalm 3:3-6

3 But you, LORD, are a shield around me,
my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
4 I call out to the LORD,
and he answers me from his holy mountain.
5 I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.
6 I will not fear though tens of thousands
assail me on every side.
7 Arise, LORD!
Deliver me, my God!
Strike all my enemies on the jaw;
break the teeth of the wicked.
8 From the LORD comes deliverance.
May your blessing be on your people.


God I thank you for another day. I love you and I will always call out to you. You are my protection and my comforter. I love you Lord. You are my comfort. My confession is my weakness in wanting to know how you do it. How do you know what you know. Lord will I ever reduce my jealous nature to remember that when everything is all said and done, you are the one he wants to be with.  I need to not be so sensitive, but that's hard. I keep working on it. I am just a human mortal. I am not of the fiber that has control just yet to ignore. I'm working on it. I love you and will do what needs to be done. Have a blessed day and know that I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive