Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Good Morning

Job 26:7-14


7 He spreads out the northern skies over empty space;
he suspends the earth over nothing.
8 He wraps up the waters in his clouds,
yet the clouds do not burst under their weight.
9 He covers the face of the full moon,
spreading his clouds over it.
10 He marks out the horizon on the face of the waters
for a boundary between light and darkness.
11 The pillars of the heavens quake,
aghast at his rebuke.
12 By his power he churned up the sea;
by his wisdom he cut Rahab to pieces.
13 By his breath the skies became fair;
his hand pierced the gliding serpent.
14 And these are but the outer fringe of his works;
how faint the whisper we hear of him!
Who then can understand the thunder of his power?”


Our God is Awesome! I am so blessed to have awaken another day. I thank God for all that has been done for me. I thank God I am able to wake in my right mind, dress myself, feed myself and drive myself somewhere. Thank You God for your blessings.
What is your day like today? I was just wondering how you were going to take care of yourself today. I love you, be blessed and be a blessing.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive