Monday, July 9, 2012

Good Morning Sunshine




“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.” Ephesians 3:20-21 NIV"

You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine. You make me happy, when days are blue, You'll never know dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away." - song by somebody, not me

God I thank You for your blessings. You are an awesome God and worthy to be praised. My life would be incomplete without you.
God you have placed a wonderful man in my life and I am so humbly and gratefully thankful that I am here to love and be loved.

Lord God Almighty help us to have hope again. Hope in the future. Hope for today. I hope, I hope, I hope...

I love you, be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. That was so wonderful what you did for that elderly couple. Maybe that will be us one day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive