Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Trusting God

Esther 2:17-18
17 The king liked Esther more than he liked any of the other women. She pleased him more than any of the other virgins. So he put a royal crown on her head. He made her queen in Vashti's place.
18 Then the king gave a big dinner. It was in honor of Esther. All of his nobles and officials were invited. He announced a holiday all through the territories he ruled over. He freely gave many gifts in keeping with his royal wealth.


God is working in our lives every day. Though we cannot see him, he is working things our for our good. I ask God to give me confidence in his works in my life.
God hear my prayers and search my heart. Know that I love you and I want you in my life. Strengthen me to be bold, to show honor and to recieve favor.
I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive