Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Good NIght My Love




It just flows so smoothly off my lips for you. I don't want to give up My Love just because I saw a movie that used it. The devil is a LIAR. We shall be victorious. We are made in the image and likeness of God. We are overcomers. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. We are God's annointed. God loves us and we love him. I believe in you and I love you. Its going to be alright. We are in love. I love you.

Romans 8:37-39

  No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor

 things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation,

will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.





No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive