Saturday, July 28, 2012

How Do We Manage...

How is it that I can spend almost three hours with you and no more than ten words pass between us. We never have a hug and I leave without saying goodbye?

That was very uplifting for everyone. The faith community as well as the neighbors we spoke to along the way. People, all of us, need to hear a kind word and be recognized as human beings that matter and are important. I realize when I see you hugging everyone and they are so pleased that you are there, I just love it. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. It was just a wonderful evening. The temperature was right, the people were friendly, and it was just so good . I love you so much.

I really miss that hug. Sometimes people need a hug. You are a great hugger. I remember that walk with the attorney general, cps ceo and somebody else. That was a long time ago.

Be Bold
Show Honor
Receive Favor

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive