Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Let's Talk

Oh my goodness, its been forever. Even though its been a long time since we have exchanged spirits, warmth, hopes, dreams, politics, social justice, education and love, I never stop thinking of you.

Since we are remembering, I remember the credit card scenario. I never knew what to do with that so I just  ahad fun at home. I didn't understand what to do with it so I had a nice Christmas.

Now about our heat advisory situation. Daily accumulation of heat can result in many complications among all people. The elderly and children and middle age all need to cool down. They need fans and water.

The teenage boys that we meet on the street also need something. They need pants or jean shorts. That's one of the reasons they don't pull them up. They would look like floods and they will not stand for that kind of ridicule on themselves. I believe that is important to those foot soldiers who have family that has given up helping them, so every day is a struggle to survive.


There is no one for me but you. I think I will bring you a platter from Famous Daves and some cupcakes tomorrow. A belated birthday gift because I had absolutely no idea what to give you and you know it just somehow didnt seem appropriate at the time.


OK, those three things were pressing me heavily. Fans, water again, and jean shorts or pants for the teen gang members. Especially the young ones.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive