Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What a Blessing

What a day. I was ready to help paint the first floor of school. I found out that we were really going to paint the third floor, my floor. My room was painted and I found out I will have a lab after all. What a blessing. I was prepared to really give of my self for another group and low and behold I was rewarded. Thank You Lord.

My lab is in the process of having the asbestos removed (yeah) unfortunately the children have been using that room, at least for the year I was there, for their Spanish classes (boo). Do we wonder about any long term effects for the teacher or the students. I guess not.

I see myself strong in this situation. I can be bold and courageous in my endeavors. We use words to call those things that be not as though they were. Words are meant to encourage, and reinforce our belief in our self and others. We believe in ourselves and others. I speak from my spirit instead of my mind. My mouth, my tongue, and my heart must fall in line. I believe in you and me. I have the faith to back that up.

Be blessed tonight and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive