Monday, July 28, 2008

Saving and Healing

Hi

Today was my first day back in the system.

I had PD in the morning then a math classin the afternoon from 1-4.

We took a test that was the craziest thing. Praise God I dont have to teach that, but it gives me an idea of what my students go through when they get a test and they dont know as much as they think. I remembered some of it but it was a long time ago. I guess I'll learn how to do algebra again. Lord knows I think I forgot it for a reason, I dont use it and probably wont us it. Havent had to us it this long and I dont see a big rush for it later on in my life. Ten days of this stuff and I am already counting down.

I watered the grass today and feed it lawn food.  I spent an hour out there this evening. I was trying to soak the grass so that it wouldnt become too dry. Somebody had to do it.

I plan to attend all of the activities this week.Praise God for worship. Early morning, at night, whenever we can, let us worship. I'm tirednow, my first day and I am regretting the heck out of my vaction is over and I didnt travel like I wanted. Oh well.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive