Tuesday, July 15, 2008

See Yourself Strong

I just listened to yesterday's sermon and I made wonderful comments about it as I took notes on the sermon. None of that is here now. The sermon was inspirational, it was good.

I pushed the save button and vamos, it was gone. Just like that.

Words that can not be replaced in the same format and thoughts that are not the same.

I could listen again but not now.

Speak the words and have the faith to back them up.

Be radical enough to expect and demand something to happen. Dont just expect it to happen to you , make it happen.

Be the change that you want to see in the world. See yourself strong.

God will do what he said he will do. I believe in the promises that God has given me and I believe that he is able and willing. I'm not settling for junk in my life. Fakes and replacements will not do. I want the real thing.

Good Night and God  Bless.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive