Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hello

Hi. I am sorry I couldnt go down stairs. My little charge was very cranky and tired so I just took him to the car and headed home. I could only take so much.

Wonderful sermon today. I was blessed. I felt overwhelmed, challenged in many ways. I dont like to complain, I just keep on going.I have to let God fight my battles.

I'll have to listen to the sermon again. I am a victor and not a victim. The devil will not steal my blessing. This may be taking a long time but I I sure that favor and blessings are coming my way. I just keep praising and praising. I am not too busy for God. I will not lose my praise. Daily and continually I will praise him. Thank you Jesus. I dont forget, you are never too far from my heart and mind. Daily I praise God's goodness in my life. Be blessed and be a wonderful blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive