Sunday, July 6, 2008

Restoration

I think its so important for you to think about keeping your trip. God knows you need to bond with men who are like you and of the same mind. Able to challenge each other and keep the brain sharp. You are truly in need of some rest and rejuvenation, now more than ever. God loves you and I believe every aspect of your life is occurring for a reason. I'm sure you have all the plans ready for this day. You have know it would happen sooner than later. I dont want to be one of the ones to offer empty words that offer no comfort. Do what is best for yourself. Your father loves you and knows the struggles you have had and I'm sure he is watching over you.

I love the fact that you have reached out through your music and words. I pray the armourbearers keep you safe and comfortable. The heaviness around you is apparent. I have not had a parent leave me so I can't begin to understand your pain., But I do know sorrow for a lost loved one. All of my grandparents are gone now and I loved them so much. I spent more time with them than my parents. I spent most of the 90's caring for my father's father, while losing my other set of grandparents during that time also. Losses can be devastating. We do things we didn't think we would ever do. Making simple plans seem almost impossible. The hurt is almost unbearable. I wondered if it would ever stop. Time does heal all wounds. God is there with us through it all. I believe he cries too.  Its necessary.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive