Saturday, July 5, 2008

Peace

Let me be at peace with the concerns of today. Internallyand externally.

I am off to swimming with my father. Then more babysitting. I want to get my nails done today too. I have until the 30th of this month and then we go back. Professional Development almost every day until then. They schedule these things thinking we are all off for the month of August and we aren't. I have to prepare an eight week plan for science and reading. Go in early and prepare my lab as well as my homeroom. I also have to prepare my portfolio for the National Boards. July is a busy month.

I don't assume my things of importance are your things of importance but since this is my journal I can only speak of things that I know about, my things. I wonder if I give up trying and just let God do it, will it change anything.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive