Friday, July 18, 2008

Be Strong and Courageous

I am so sorry about all the wrong things that I have said or not said.

All the things that I have done or not done.

You are so use to people leaving, you expect it most of the time. I don't blame you, I usually expect the worst. But that is not true anymore. Don't believe in the negative stuff that may have happened before. Believe that something good is going to happen. Constantly reach for the highest expectations in every situation to happen to me each and every day. Believe in myself and believe in others. Don't believe that I will leave you because I wont. I'm like the devoted puppy unfortunately. As long as you show me attention, I'm there. So I will go through the line, I'll wait, I'll hug and I'll kiss because that's about all I have to look forward to right now. I have to make physical contact, I have to talk to you. No pressure. Just do it. Life is good.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive