Sunday, February 27, 2005

Prudence

I'm directed to be prudent this morning.

prudence- the exercise of thoughtful care, sound judgment, or discretion, cautious wisdom

Jeremiah 34 speaks of the covenant made to to people to set them free and how it was broken. God was notpleased.

After going to the Freedom Center yesterday I can only imagine the struggles that were taking place with this chapter. Very similar to the struggles of our slavery.

I pray for sound judgment and insight. Wisdom to be a discerning person of mind a spirit. Not to be a simpleton.

I keep my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ

John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled, Trust in God, trust also in me."

I hope all was well with the church, with the alarms and everything. You have lots of major responsibilities and I surely don't want to worry you with trivial stuff. You have lots of people who depend on you to be focused and strong for them.

On of the ladies remarked yesterday that they always feel comfortable and safe when on a trip with the church, the men take care of us and give us a sense of protection. I agree totally. You give a sense of protection and comfort when we are out. We don't want any strya zebras wandering off. Your guidance and control makes it easy for us to submit to your authority. Someone has to be in authority and its evident that you are comfortble in that role.

I end now to get ready,

John14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive